We’ve just updated Officers to provide more options for church officers, conference and school workers who prefer to have a different address, phone or email for their “office” than their home address, phone or email. Choose the options on the Officer screen.
These settings are used everywhere that the officer’s information is displayed — the Officer Info popup, Officer Labels, Conference Directory, the “Contact” tab of the Organization screen and the “Offices” tab of the Person screen.
New “Conference Clerk” office title
We have added “Conference clerk” as an office title. Strangely, it hasn’t really been needed until now. This new office is used on the “Contact” tab of each conference’s Organization page. It will also be used to send email announcements specifically for conference clerks.
Merry Christmas from our team.
Use eAdventist to print the photo directory pages for your church directory. All you need to do is upload the photos for each family, fill in the captions, and print! Here is how:
Upload Family Photos
On the Family Unit section of the Person page you can:
- Preview the family photo if one exists.
- Add, change or delete a family photo.
- View the photo caption. Click “Edit this person” to edit the photo caption.
Photo Directory Report
To open the Photo Directory report:
- Click the Photo Directory link on the Reports menu.
- Select the desired organization to print. For most users you will only see your church in the list.
- Select the starting page number for the report. The photos will generally just be one section somewhere in the middle of your directory.
- Click View Report to download the PDF report.
Printing Your Directory
The photo directory feature is designed to work along with the existing Church Directory report, which prints just the names, address and phone number of each family. We suggest using Adobe Acrobat to make any last minute edits to the PDF as well as insert blank pages for proper printing. You can then use Adobe Acrobat or the free Adobe Reader to print in “booklet” format so the pages come out in the proper order to be saddle stitched.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact help@eAdventist.net if you have further questions.