eAdventist makes most membership transfers easy by connecting church clerks and eliminating “snail” mail. However, some transfers aren’t “business as usual” and require a conversation:
- “Did you mean Maxwell Sr or Maxwell Jr?”
- “Sorry, Ayeisha transferred to Rock Solid Church last year”
- “Any update on the status of this transfer?”
“Online” clerks have always been able to contact each other by email, but Transfer Comments make these conversations even easier to start and follow.
As soon as you click “Save”, eAdventist will email the comment to each of the “online” clerks involved in the transfer. For any “offline” church, the email will go to the conference clerk. The “Email” tab lets you check the delivery status of these messages.
Transfers that have comments are easy to spot on the Transfers page. Just look for the “comment” icon.
- Sort all transfers that have Comments to the top by clicking on the “comment” column heading.
- Sort all transfers that have green “lights” to the top by clicking on the “lights” column heading.
Just to let you know ……I’m not the Clerk at Madison any longer/ Thank you Pat Scoville
Sent from my iPad
Pat, thanks for letting us know. I’ve removed your name from the mailing list.
Very nice!! Thanks.
Thank you for the information. I am all about information sharing where appropriate!